The future can be traded on the market just like cryptocurrency in cash. This is because it has an immediate price effect across all platforms. Binance Coin future is a popular cryptocurrency that you can buy, sell and hold for a certain period. However, few users are able to view the coin’s future balance in their wallets. They need to find the right way to access it.
There are two sections in the futures trading interface that can be used to check the Binance Coin Future wallet. The Order Entry Panel is the first section. It’s located at point 1, as you can see in the screenshot. Contact Binance Number, while the second section can be found on the [Assets] widget at the bottom-right side of your trading interface. To check Binance Coin Future wallet, you can follow these steps.
Steps to Check Binance Coin Future Wallet Balance:
- Start with the [Assets] widget, you can view the balances of different assets in your Futures Wallet.
- For USDⓈ-M Futures, you will be able to view balances in USDT and BUSD.
- For Coin-Margined Futures, the dropdown menu located in the [Assets] widget will show the balances of supported cryptocurrencies.
- While on the other hand you may click on [Wallet] to check your Futures Wallet balance.
- Now please switch between USDⓈ-Margined Futures and Coin-Margined Futures to view their respective wallet balances on the wallet page.
- The Binance Coin-M wallet page displays the total balance in BTC (including the balance of all assets in the Coin-M wallet).
- The USDⓈ-M wallet page displays the total balance in USD (including the balance of all USDⓈ-M wallet assets: USDT and BUSD).
- Here the margin balance factors in unrealized P&L, and as such, the margin balance will fluctuate in real-time if there are open positions.
- Now to view the balance of each asset, click on the [Assets] tab.
- The Coin-M wallet page displays the total balance in BTC (including the balance of all assets in the Coin-M wallet).